What Makes Us TickIn order to solve the problem, you have to ask the right questions.
Steve is the founding Principal Engineer of the company. On July 4, 1995, He relocated his family from California to Indiana and brought a different perspective to the Midwest environmental market. With an education in chemical engineering and practical experience derived from manufacturing and process engineering, Steve strives to develop and implement remedies that can be engineered and controlled to achieve remedy goals. Additionally, he has developed a solid reputation developing cost estimates used to evaluate Guaranteed Fixed Price Remediation (GFPR) and Performance Based Contracts (PBC).
1981, B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Oregon State University
- OSHA 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- OSHA 8-hour Refresher, Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- OSHA 8-hour Hazardous Waste Site Supervisor
- American Red Cross First Aid
- American Red Cross Adult CPR
- 1988, Registered Environmental Assessor (Class I) California, No. 00681
- 1981, Engineer in Training Certificate (California)
- 2003, Industrial and Commercial Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator – Carbon Adsorption
- 2004, DOT Hazardous Material Transportation Training, Title 49 CFR 172.704
- 2005, Forklift Operator Training and License to Operate
- 2010, Basic Orientation Plus, Association of Reciprocal Safety Council (ARSC)
- 2010, ITRC Vapor Intrusion Pathway Training