CapabilitiesVapor Intrusion Services
In the most recent decade, vapor intrusion (VI) has become a significant environmental issue for regulators, industry leaders, and concerned residents.
Our experienced professionals utilize proven strategies and sampling equipment to conduct site screening and investigations. We Dig Deeper into the problem and recommend the appropriate tools to collect quality data and evaluate the results.
Our services include:
- Vapor Intrusion (VI) Pathway Evaluation
- Conceptual Site Models (CSM)
- Development of Investigative Framework
- Workplan Design and Preparation
- Data Collection and Evaluation
- Assessment of Background Sources
- Multiple Lines of Evidence
- Mitigation or Remediation
Give us a call or use the contact form above. We’ll answer any questions you have about how our in-depth environmental site investigations can help you close that problem site that just won’t go away.
And, if you’re already working with an environmental remediation consultant, let us give you a second opinion. We offer peer review services so you can make sure you have the right solution. Click here for a site evaluation.