Richard H. Christensen, Ph.D.
Dr. Christensen joined the company in September 2009. A Michigan transplant, he located to the Indianapolis area in 2005. Dr. Christensen joined the company to assume the Sr. Project Management responsibilities for the largest single project completed by the company. His responsibilities included managing a multi-million dollar budget, multiple contractors, and an accelerated performance schedule. Dr. Christensen’s research and expertise allowed him to manage the first-ever application of a newly manufactured in situ treatment reagent (soil and groundwater) based on geochemical reduction and stabilization.
2004, Ph.D., Interdisciplinary Studies, comparative-Science Technology & Society (STS), Union Institute and University
1987, M.S., Geology, Western Michigan University
1984, B.S., Geology, Grand Valley State College
- OSHA 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- Basic Orientation Plus, Association of Reciprocal Safety Council (ARSC)
- OSHA 8-hour Refresher, Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response
- OSHA 8-hour Hazardous Waste Site Supervisor
- National Incident Management System (NIMS), FEMA
- Indiana Licensed Professional Geologist